Book a table
To make a reservation we invite you to use the booking system (real time availability).
We do not take reservations more than two months in advance (60 days), and for reasons of fairness, we cannot make exceptions.
We do not accommodate groups and the maximum number of guests possible at the same table is 6 people.
When you aren’t able to click on a specific date, this indicates that the restaurant is full or closed.
If the system does not offer you a date on the waiting list, it means that it is already fully booked.
For any specific request, please complete the online contact form or call us on +41 (0) 21.785.12.21
OPENING HOURS :
We organize customer arrival over three time slots in order to optimize the smooth running of service:
• Lunch time: 12h00 – 12h30 – 13h00
• Dinner time: 19h00 – 19h30 – 20h00
We thank you in advance for your prompt arrival, keeping to the reservation time you have chosen.
The restaurant is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
As well as:
For summer holidays: From Thursday 18 July (after lunch service)
To Monday 16 September 2019 included
DRESS CODE :
• Lunch time: – Smart casual dress code is expected for our visitors
– EHL dress code is expected for all students and
• Dinner time: – Smart casual dress code for all
– Jacket is expected for all students and staff members
No shorts and bermudas allowed – Pets are not permitted
GETTING THERE : see ACCESS